Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Winn-Dixie had 2 great buy items! - 1 Free, One Cheap! - September 27th!


This week Winn-Dixie supermarkets had FREE Bird's Eye Steamfresh Veggies!
And very cheap Healthy Ones Deli Lunchmeat!

They were sold out of the FREE veggies when I went, but I did take advantage of the deli lunchmeat deal!

So my lunchmeat's normal price was $3.59, with the Winn-Dixie loyalty card it was $2.50, and I had a manufacturer's coupon (MC) worth $0.75.  Therefore...

The math is $2.50 - $0.75 = $1.75 OOP!  (the cheapest I've found so far for lunchmeat in Tampa!)  
A savings of $1.84 dollars (more than what I actually spent -- love that)!

Note:  At Winn-Dixie supermarkets the formula to save is very dependent on these three:
Winn-Dixie loyalty card + Weekly sales + Coupons = MEGA SAVINGS!

No comments: