Wednesday, October 1, 2008

4 items for $0.00 (FREE)! - PAID TO SHOP! - CVS Deal Week of September 28th!

CVS was VERY good to me this week!  I shopped for FREE!

(click on picture to enlarge)

I got a hot tip from I heart CVS (link: here) that the Dawn hand renewal was $0.99 with your CVS card and FREE with a manufacturer's coupon!  My previous plan was to get only the free after ECBs deal of the Cover Girl foundation since there was nothing great for me to spend my ECBs on this week.  BUT, the good news this week was that the newspaper this week was very helpful for buying Cover Girl products!

Here's what I did...

2 - Dawn Plus Hand Renewal Dishwashing liquid
LP: 0.99, cpn: 1.00 (only had 1 cpn), EP: FREE (0.01 overage)

1 - Cover Girl Clean Makeup foundation
LP: 5.49, cpns: 1.00, 
ECBs: 5.79 (for some reason the ECB was  $0.30 more than the item price! yay!),
EP: FREE (1.30 overage)

1 - Cover Girl TruBlend Makeup face liquid
LP: 8.99, cpn: get 1 free CoverGirl face product with purchase of foundation
EP: FREE

The math: 

Total Out Of Pocket (OOP): $0.00! (everything was free and the 1.00 off CG coupon went towards the second bottle of diswashing liquid!  :-D
$1.31 OVERAGE!  I was PAID TO SHOP!

No comments: