Saturday, October 11, 2008

So I returned to CVS yesterday and I might go back again today...


Yesterday, I purchased 2 - Bic Soleil cartridge refills, 4 count with the printable here and I bought 3 more Lady Speed Stick deodorants (2 of which had trial size Softsoap bodywashes!) with the newspaper coupon for $0.50/2.  I actually planned only on buying only 2, but I was in a rush to get to Mom's house for our "Spend Time Together" dinner, so I absent-mindedly bought a third -- tsk tsk Kelly!  :-)
BUT!  I did get my first 2 Catalina (coupons on your receipt) coupons from CVS!  Whoo-hoo!
I got one for $3.00 off on any Exedrin Express gels & $1.00 off on any 3 Kleenex Facial Tissues!

Anyway, today, I am planning to go back to get a second Always maxi pads since I read here that the limit is NOT 1 BUT 2!!  Yippie!  So, let's see if it works when I go today!  I'm hoping so.

I try not to be brand conscious, but when it comes to maxi pads Always maxi pads leads the way considerably more than all the others who just don't compare.  If you are a tampon girl then you need to try Tampax Pearl tampons, the Pearl is the one that you must buy!  It makes a difference if you buy just the regular Tampax tampon you will not have the "Pearl Experience" as I like to call it, lol!  So, make sure you give these 2 a try ladies.  Your daughters, sisters, and friends will thank you for it.  :-D 

No comments: